TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Please take a moment to read these terms and conditions carefully.
We have taken every effort to design our Web site to be useful, informative, helpful, honest and fun. Hopefully we’ve accomplished that — and would ask that you let us know if you’d like to see improvements or changes that would make it even easier for you to find the information you need and want.
All we ask is that you agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. Take a few minutes to look them over because by using our site you automatically agree to them. Naturally, if you don’t agree, please do not use the site. We reserve the right to make any modifications that we deem necessary at any time.
Please continue to check these terms to see what those changes may be! Your continued use of the AzZainMart Web site means that you accept those changes.
THANKS AGAIN FOR VISITING!
Restrictions on Use of Our Online Materials
All Online Materials on the AzZainMart site, including, without limitation, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and music are copyrighted intellectual property.
All usage rights are owned and controlled by AzZainMart. You, the visitor, may download Online Materials for non-commercial, personal use only provided you
- Retain all copyright, trademark and propriety notices,
- You make no modifications to the materials,
- You do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, events or brands, and
- You do not download quantities of materials to a database, server, or personal computer for reuse for commercial purposes. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute Online Materials in any way or for any other purpose unless you get our written permission first. Neither may you add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on the AzZainMart site. Any attempts to modify any Online Material, or to defeat or circumvent our security features is prohibited.
Everything you download, any software, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it, is considered licensed to you by AzZainMart or third-party licensors for your personal, non-commercial home use only.
We do not transfer title of the software to you. That means that we retain full and complete title to the software and to all of the associated intellectual-property rights. You’re not allowed to redistribute or sell the material or to reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use.
Submitting Your Online Material to Us
That means that we don’t have to treat any such submission as confidential. You can’t sue us for using ideas you submit. If we use them, or anything like them, we don’t have to pay you or anyone else for them. We will have the exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to submissions of any kind.
We can use them for any purpose we deem appropriate to our AzZainMart mission, without compensating you or anyone else for them.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make. This means that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
Limitation of Liability
AzZainMart will not be liable for any damages or injury that accompany or result from your use of any of its site.
These include (but are not limited to) damages or injury caused by any:
- Use of (or inability to use) the site
- Use of (or inability to use) any site to which you hyperlink from our site
- Failure of our site to perform in the manner you expected or desired
- Error on our site
- Omission on our site
- Interruption of availability of our site defect on our site
- Delay in operation of transmission of our site
- Computer virus or line failure
Please note that we are liable for any damages, including:
- Damages intended to compensate someone directly for a loss or injury
- Damages reasonably expected to result from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as “consequential damages”).
- Other miscellaneous damages and expenses resulting directly from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as “incidental damages”).
- we are not liable even if we’ve been negligent or if our authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages or both.
Exception: Certain state laws may not allow us to limit or exclude liability for these “incidental” or “consequential” damages. If you live in one of those states, the above limitation obviously would not apply which would mean that you might have the right to recover these type of damages.
However, in any event, our liability to you for all losses, damages, injuries, and claims of any and every kind (whether the damages are claimed under the terms of a contract, or claimed to be caused by negligence or other wrongful conduct, or they’re claimed under any other legal theory) will not be greater than the amount you paid if anything to access our site.
Links to Other Site
We sometimes provide referrals to and links to other World Wide Web sites from our site. Such a link should not be seen as an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites you can access through our site. If in doubt, always check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still in a AzZainMart-operated site or have moved to another site.
AzZainMart is not responsible for the content or practices of third party sites that may be linked to our site. When AzZainMart provides links or references to other Web sites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that AzZainMart is connected with, operates or controls these Web sites.
Any approved link must not represent in any way, either explicitly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of any AzZainMart site or endorsement, sponsorship or support of AzZainMart, including its respective employees, agents or directors.
Termination of This Agreement
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time, by destroying all materials obtained from all AzZainMart Web site, along with all related documentation and all copies and installations.
AzZainMart may terminate this agreement at any time and without notice to you, if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials. In addition, by providing material on our Web site, we do not in any way promise that the materials will remain available to you. And AzZainMart is entitled to terminate all or any part of any of its Web site without notice to you.